Portland’s Safety at Sea is Almost Full!
Friday, February 20, 2015
There are just a couple spots left in the Safety at Sea class being held [...]
OCSA Race Committee Workshop
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Ever wonder what it takes to put on a sailboat race? Or, want to learn [...]
OCSA Rules Workshop
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
This Saturday, from 9 am to noon-ish, Craig Daniels (a.k.a. the man-to-beat in the Cal-20 [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- April 19, 2015April 19, 2015OWSA Spinnaker Handling Class
- April 20, 2015April 20, 2015CYC Oregon Offshore Kickoff Party
- April 20, 2015April 20, 2015Vernal Equinox
- April 22, 2015April 22, 2015Earth Day
- April 25, 2015April 25, 2015PYC Spring Regatta
- April 26, 2015April 26, 2015PYC Spring Regatta
- April 28, 2015April 28, 2015SYSCO Spring Evening Series
- April 30, 2015April 30, 2015SYSCO Spring Evening Series
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX