Sailors Beware, Spring Fishing is Here
Saturday, March 1, 2014
The 2014 fishing season for spring Chinook on the Columbia begins today, March 1st, and will be in effect through [...]
Crew … Blessing or Curse?
Monday, February 17, 2014
You’ve tolerated cold and rainy weather, both light and heavy winds, and you’re just itching for some great sailing. Take [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- March 8, 2014March 8, 2014OCSA PRO & Rules Workshop
- March 8, 2014March 8, 2014PYC Education Dock - UPDATED
- March 9, 2014March 9, 2014Daylight Savings Time Begins (clocks forward)
- March 13, 2014March 13, 2014North Sails Seminar
- March 17, 2014March 17, 2014St Patrick's Day
- March 20, 2014March 20, 2014Vernal Equinox
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX