US Sailing Club Judge Seminar
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
A one-day US Sailing Club Judge seminar will take place February 28th at Anacortes Yacht [...]
Batten Down the Hatches!
Thursday, December 11, 2014
High Wind Warning in effect from Thursday, 9:00 AM PST until Thursday, 10:00 PM PST. [...]
Save the Newport Rescue Helicopter
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
USCG to Close Newport Helicopter Search & Rescue Air Station by Amber Bielman In accordance [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- February 1, 2015February 1, 2015Seattle Boat Show
- February 1, 2015February 1, 2015CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
- February 7, 2015February 7, 2015OCSA Rules Workshop
- February 8, 2015February 8, 2015CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
- February 14, 2015February 14, 2015Valentine's Day
- February 15, 2015February 15, 2015CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
- February 16, 2015February 16, 2015President's Day
- February 18, 2015February 18, 2015Ash Wednesday
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX