Northern Lights in the Northwest
Friday, September 12, 2014
A forecast for strong auroras, the result of powerful solar flares both on Monday and [...]
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 11 …WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM [...]
Harvest Moon – it’s Super!
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
If you thought that last month’s moon was spectacular, well then this month’s full moon [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- September 20, 2014September 20, 2014OWSA Set Sail for a Cause (Leukemia Cup Regatta)
- September 20, 2014September 20, 2014Boater'sSwap Meet @ Schooner Creek - CANCELLED
- September 23, 2014September 23, 2014Autumnal Equinox
- September 24, 2014September 24, 2014Rosh Hashana Begins at Sundown
- September 27, 2014September 27, 2014CYC Fall Regatta
- September 28, 2014September 28, 2014CYC Fall Regatta
- October 3, 2014October 3, 2014Yom Kippur Begins at Sundown
- October 4, 2014October 4, 2014PYC Robert A Smith Regatta
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX