Support Local Racing
Monday, November 17, 2014
Help your sailing community and become a 2015 OCSA Web/Racebook sponsor! Here’s how …
Awards, Recognition & Trophies – Oh My!
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Over 100 sailors gathered last Saturday, November 8th, at Portland Yacht Club (PYC) for the [...]
“Safety at Sea” Scheduled in Portland
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Volunteers from the Oregon Corinthian Sailing Association (OCSA) and Corinthian Yacht Club (CYC) are working [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- November 23, 2014November 23, 2014CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
- November 27, 2014November 27, 2014Thanksgiving
- November 30, 2014November 30, 2014CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
- December 7, 2014December 7, 2014CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
- December 14, 2014December 14, 2014CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
- December 16, 2014December 16, 2014Hanukkah Begins at Sundown
- December 21, 2014December 21, 2014Winter Solstice
- December 21, 2014December 21, 2014CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX