Science in the Fast Lane
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
On your mark, get set, GO to OMSI as they pick up the pace — a [...]
Changes to General Sailing Instructions
Monday, July 27, 2015
Please be aware that OCSA has recently updated the 2015 General Sailing instructions. The changes are [...]
Expect the Unexpected
Monday, June 22, 2015
It happens quickly. Be prepared! (Reprinted with permission and in the hope that this shared [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- August 2, 2015August 2, 2015YBYC Bridge to Bridge Race
- August 4, 2015August 4, 2015CYC Summer Evening Series
- August 6, 2015August 6, 2015CYC Summer Evening Series
- August 8, 2015August 8, 2015AYC Astoria Regatta
- August 8, 2015August 8, 2015OWSA Beer Can Race
- August 9, 2015August 9, 2015AYC Astoria Regatta
- August 11, 2015August 11, 2015CYC Summer Evening Series
- August 13, 2015August 13, 2015CYC Summer Evening Series
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX