Portland’s Safety at Sea is Almost Full!
Friday, February 20, 2015
There are just a couple spots left in the Safety at Sea class being held [...]
OCSA Race Committee Workshop
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Ever wonder what it takes to put on a sailboat race? Or, want to learn [...]
OCSA Rules Workshop
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
This Saturday, from 9 am to noon-ish, Craig Daniels (a.k.a. the man-to-beat in the Cal-20 [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- April 3, 2015April 3, 2015Good Friday
- April 3, 2015April 3, 2015Passover Begins at Sundown
- April 5, 2015April 5, 2015Easter
- April 10, 2015April 10, 2015PYC Sailor's Dinner
- April 11, 2015April 11, 2015PYC/SYSCO Opening Day
- April 12, 2015April 12, 2015PYC/SYSCO Opening Day
- April 19, 2015April 19, 2015OWSA Spinnaker Handling Class
- April 20, 2015April 20, 2015CYC Oregon Offshore Kickoff Party
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX