Sailors Beware, Spring Fishing is Here
Saturday, March 1, 2014
The 2014 fishing season for spring Chinook on the Columbia begins today, March 1st, and will be in effect through [...]
Crew … Blessing or Curse?
Monday, February 17, 2014
You’ve tolerated cold and rainy weather, both light and heavy winds, and you’re just itching for some great sailing. Take [...]
Winter Weather Warning
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Please be aware of the latest weather forecast predicting severe winter conditions, with potential freezing rain and strong East winds, [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- April 18, 2014April 18, 2014Good Friday
- April 19, 2014April 19, 2014Spinnaker Handling Basics Class
- April 20, 2014April 20, 2014Easter
- April 21, 2014April 21, 2014Oregon Offshore Kickoff Party (Venue Changed)
- April 22, 2014April 22, 2014Earth Day
- April 26, 2014April 26, 2014PYC Spring Regatta
- April 27, 2014April 27, 2014PYC Spring Regatta
- April 29, 2014April 29, 2014SYSCO Spring Evening Series (Tues)
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX