Portland’s Safety at Sea is Almost Full!
Friday, February 20, 2015
There are just a couple spots left in the Safety at Sea class being held [...]
OCSA Race Committee Workshop
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Ever wonder what it takes to put on a sailboat race? Or, want to learn [...]
OCSA Rules Workshop
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
This Saturday, from 9 am to noon-ish, Craig Daniels (a.k.a. the man-to-beat in the Cal-20 [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- March 8, 2015March 8, 2015Daylight Saving Time Begins
- March 8, 2015March 8, 2015SYSCO Daylight Savings Dash
- March 14, 2015March 14, 2015US Sailing Safety at Sea seminar
- March 17, 2015March 17, 2015St Patrick's Day
- March 19, 2015March 19, 2015SYSCO Race Clinic
- March 21, 2015March 21, 2015RCYC Frostbite Regatta
- March 29, 2015March 29, 2015Palm Sunday
- April 3, 2015April 3, 2015Passover Begins at Sundown
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX