Sailing for a Cause
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Oregon area sailors have long been known to give back by raising funds and awareness [...]
Odile Wreaks Havoc
Monday, September 15, 2014
As Hurricane Odile slammed into Mexico, many Portlanders have expressed concern and worry about our [...]
Northern Lights in the Northwest
Friday, September 12, 2014
A forecast for strong auroras, the result of powerful solar flares both on Monday and [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- October 3, 2014October 3, 2014Yom Kippur Begins at Sundown
- October 4, 2014October 4, 2014PYC Robert A Smith Regatta
- October 5, 2014October 5, 2014PYC Robert A Smith Regatta
- October 12, 2014October 12, 2014CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
- October 13, 2014October 13, 2014Columbus Day
- October 18, 2014October 18, 2014SYSCO Awards Party
- October 19, 2014October 19, 2014CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
- October 26, 2014October 26, 2014CYC "Sail on Sunday" Series
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX