Expect the Unexpected
Monday, June 22, 2015
It happens quickly. Be prepared! (Reprinted with permission and in the hope that this shared [...]
Two Races to Benefit Prostate Cancer Foundation
Friday, June 12, 2015
One in seven men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. In fact, a man is [...]
The Beginning of OCSA & Portland Racing
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
A Brief History of CRYA and OCSABy Nancy MacGregor Portland Yacht Club’s (PYC’s) first official [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- July 7, 2015July 7, 2015SYSCO Summer Evening Series
- July 9, 2015July 9, 2015SYSCO Summer Evening Series
- July 10, 2015July 10, 2015RCYC Beer Can Race
- July 14, 2015July 14, 2015SYSCO Summer Evening Series
- July 16, 2015July 16, 2015SYSCO Summer Evening Series
- July 17, 2015July 17, 2015SYSCO Catalina 22 Nationals
- July 18, 2015July 18, 2015Whidbey Island Race Week
- July 18, 2015July 18, 2015SYSCO Catalina 22 Nationals
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX