OOS Begins Today
Thursday, May 7, 2015
We would like to extend our best wishes to our fellow sailors who are racing [...]
Portland’s Safety at Sea is Almost Full!
Friday, February 20, 2015
There are just a couple spots left in the Safety at Sea class being held [...]
OCSA Race Committee Workshop
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Ever wonder what it takes to put on a sailboat race? Or, want to learn [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- May 30, 2015May 30, 2015PYC Rose Festival Regatta
- June 2, 2015June 2, 2015SYSCO Spring Evening Series
- June 3, 2015June 3, 2015PYC Mauni Elliot
- June 4, 2015June 4, 2015SYSCO Spring Evening Series
- June 5, 2015June 5, 2015CYC Beer Can Race
- June 9, 2015June 9, 2015SYSCO Summer Evening Series
- June 10, 2015June 10, 2015PYC Mauni Elliot
- June 11, 2015June 11, 2015SYSCO Summer Evening Series
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX