OCSA Sailors’ Survey – Please Help
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Have you ever heard the old-timers on the river talk about the sea full of [...]
Watch those Lines
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
With continued and improved estimates for the Spring Chinook run, the Oregon Department of Fish [...]
For the Record!
Monday, May 12, 2014
The 38th Annual Oregon Offshore International Yacht Race took place May 8-11. Sponsored by the [...]
The Portland Area Sailing and Racing Scene
Are you interested in sailing the waters of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington?
Do you want to find out more about racing on the Columbia River or cruising the Willamette? Would you like to crew on a sailboat, learn to sail, sign up for a race, volunteer to help, find a yacht club, locate moorage or pumpout stations, register your boat, or experience the incredible view of majestic Mt Hood and downtown Portland from the water? Whether you’re a local or visitor, it’s all right here and more!
Get involved, get the latest news and up-to-date information for Portland area sailing and beyond — SailPDX and OCSA.
- July 22, 2014July 22, 2014Whidbey Island Race Week
- July 23, 2014July 23, 2014Whidbey Island Race Week
- July 24, 2014July 24, 2014Whidbey Island Race Week
- July 25, 2014July 25, 2014Whidbey Island Race Week
- July 25, 2014July 25, 2014CYC Beer Can Race
- July 29, 2014July 29, 2014CYC Summer Evening Series (Tues)
- July 31, 2014July 31, 2014CYC Summer Evening Series (Thurs)
- August 1, 2014August 1, 2014PYC Beer Can Race
Live Weather – Downtown Portland
Columbia River, near PDX